2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFen Road, Watlington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £155,000
- Detached bungalow of non-standard construction
- Two bedrooms & two reception rooms
- Garage & parking
- Good sized plot
- No onward chain & cash buyers
A detached bungalow of non-standard construction offering two reception rooms, two bedrooms, shower room and conservatory. The property is on a good sized plot and offers a garage and parking. There is no onward chain & cash buyers only.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this detached bungalow of non standard construction in the popular village of Watlington. The property offers two bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, shower room and kitchen. The property also has a conservatory, garage and is situated on a good sized plot. There is no onward chain and cash buyers only.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, archway through to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, electric fire to fireplace.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.51m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, electric cooker point, gas cooker point, wall mounted gas boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water, double radiator, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed exit door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 5' 8" ( 3.56m x 1.73m )
UPVC double glazed construction with poly-carbonate roof, double doors to rear garden, tiled floor, radiator, power points, units at base level, worktop surface, light.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max x 10' 5" ( 4.11m max x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Double sized shower cubicle with electric shower, hand wash basin to vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, low flush WC, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, towel radiator.
Up and over door.
The property has a concrete driveway providing parking and leading to the side of the property where there is a garage. There is a low maintenance shingle front garden.
Situated to the rear there is an extensive paved patio, lawned gardens with flower borders and timber garden shed.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A10 heading towards Downham Market taking the turning signposted as Thieves Bridge Road. Continue to the end of the road and turn right into Downham Road and turn left into Rectory Lane. Turn left onto Fen Road and continue along to where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45432045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.