3 bedroom bungalow for saleWater Lane, Totton, Southampton, Hampshire
Full descriptionJANUARY 2017...TWO STUNNING BRAND NEW DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOWS WITH GENEROUS SIZE REAR GARDENS NEARLY READY FOR OCCUPATION!!!
These properties benefit from an entrance hall leading to a good size lounge with a door to the rear garden and a door to the stunning fitted kitchen/dining room. There are also two bedrooms and family bathroom, located on the first floor there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
* Professionally designed layouts
* Fully fitted kitchen with Co-ordinating worktops from the Howdens range
* 1 ½ bowl sink with contemporary chrome mixer tap
* Integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher(optional extra )
* Built in stainless single over with electric hob, extractor hood
* Ceramic floor tiles or wood laminate (choice subject to build)
* Recessed downlights
* Contemporary white sanitaryware
* Ceramic floor tiles or amtico
* Pendant Light
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Full height tiling to walls around wet areas
* Will either have a shower or a bath or a combined shower bath (tbc)
* Toothbrush/shaver point
* Recessed downlights
* Extractor fan
* White or stainless steel finish to sockets and switches (tbc)
* TV Aerial sockets to lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
* Master BT socket
* Mains fitted smoke detectors
* Full central heating
* Upvc front door with 5 lever mortice dead locks
* Internal walls to be painted with Dulux matt emulsion - White or Cream
* Woodwork to be gloss finish (Can be upgraded to oak at an extra cost & depending on build programme)
* Oak veneered doors with satin chrome door furniture
* Smooth ceilings and walls
* Rear gardens to be levelled and turfed, with patio area
* Front garden to be planted with two parking spaces
* External lighting
* All windows to be UPVC
* Boundary fencing to rear gardens to be 1.8m high
* 10 Year NHBC Warranty
* Two allocated parking spaces
* Finished to an extremely high standard
* French doors to rear garden
* Even though these homes will be finished to a high standard there is also the option for a purchaser to add a personal touch and choose to upgrade from a selected range, depending on the build programme. Please speak to Mann Countrywide for further information on what is available.
These homes are located in the popular town of Totton on the western side of Southampton which was known for being the largest village in the United Kingdom. In the 1970's Totton was given town status and has proven to be a popular place to live with local ancestry dating back many years.
In addition to it's proximity to Southampton, Totton is within touching distance of The New Forest whilst Ealing, on the Southern side, has its own quay and is renowned for centuries old Eling Tide Mill. Totton benefits all the convenience of local shops, supermarkets, doctors, dentist, hairdressers etc all within a short distance of these new homes.
The area is also well served with good transport links with the M27 motorway (junction 2) providing a link to Bournmouth (to the West), Portsmouth (to the East), and London (via the M3).
NOTE:- In relation to the CGI, please note that the porch roof will not be pitched as illustrated it will in fact be a flat roof.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN160329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.