2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £99,950
- Traditional Mid Terrace Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Living
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking. Gardens
Ideal INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY property requiring some cosmetic improvement in brief comprises: to the ground floor open plan living kitchen, bathroom and side porch area providing utility facilities and to the first floor two bedrooms. Outside garden to the rear and off road parking to the front.
This is an ideal INVESTMENT / FIRST TIME BUY property conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter it does require some cosmetic improvement and in brief comprises: to the ground floor open plan living kitchen, bathroom and side porch area providing utility facilities and to the first floor two bedrooms. Outside there is a garden to the rear and off road parking to the front.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking and giving access to:
Having uPVC double glazed door; double glazed window to the front elevation; opening into:
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen: 20' 5" max x 12' ( 6.22m max x 3.66m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace with timber clad chimney; alcove storage with shelving; beams to the ceiling; opening into:
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; further appliance space; range of eye level units; cooker hood; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading to:
With door to:
Rear Porch / Utility:
Having plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; door leading out to the rear garden.
Having bath with wall mounted electric shower and screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Stairs From Kitchen Area:
First Floor Landing:
Having doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; beams to the ceiling; laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two: 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden being hard landscaped with timber fenced boundaries. Garden shed.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street proceeding out along High Street taking a right hand turn into Park Street, where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45432126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.