3 bedroom terraced house for saleGresley, Tamworth
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
Finished to a high standard this three bedroom mid terraced property set in a cul-de-sac location with double glazing and gas central heating, off road parking and garage with enclosed rear garden. This is also being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and must be viewed to be appreciated.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terraced property set in a cul-de-sac location with double glazing (where specified) and gas central heating (where specified), off road parking and garage with enclosed rear garden. This is also being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway, guest W.C, dining kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom room. This must be viewed to appreciate the living space on offer.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage, laid to lawn, gravelled areas and pathway leading to double glazed door into:
Central heating radiator, ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and doors off to:
White suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" into alcove x 9' 11" ( 5.38m into alcove x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob, extractor hood over and storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 11" x 16' ( 4.85m x 4.88m )
Double glazed double door to rear elevation, central heating radiator and two ceiling light points.
Loft access, ceiling light point, built in airing cupboard and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 3" into wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 4.04m into wardrobe x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" plus cupboard x 9' ( 3.86m plus cupboard x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, panelled bath with electric shower over and curved glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard and complimentary tiling to walls.
Patio area, laid to lawn, rear gated access, brick built storage shed and fence to boundaries.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45432408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.