4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenfield Road, Scarisbrick
- Exceptional detached family house
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Modern presentation throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Views over farmland at the rear
- Viewings strictly by appointment
Only upon inspection will viewers appreciate the calibre of home on offer within this superb four bedroom detached house! The property enjoys a beautiful semi-rural position, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying views at the rear over farmland. The current owners have taken great pride in creating a home of exacting standards, with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and fabulous conservatory to the rear. The first floor comprises; master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45432810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6448667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.