4 bedroom detached house for saleBridle Close, Maidenhead
- QUIET CUL DE SAC
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL 135FT REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS
- UNDER A MILE FROM TOWN CENTRE
- 0.1 MILE TO NEAREST STATION
Aesthetically pleasing both inside & out is this spacious detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac. Located close to popular schools & only 0.1 miles to the nearest station. Immaculately presented throughout this home benefits from a spacious plot with rear garden of 135ft. A must see!
Covered Entrance Porch
understairs cupboard, radiator, stripped wooden flooring.
double glazed window to side, w.c, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 22' 11" x 11' 1" ( 6.99m x 3.38m )
double glazed window to side, gas fireplace, radiator, TV point, open plan to
double glazed window to rear, radiator, sky lantern, double glazed doors to garden.
Snug 12' 8" x 11' 7" into bay ( 3.86m x 3.53m into bay )
bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator, TV point, stripped wooden flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 11" x 10' 3" ( 5.46m x 3.12m )
Anthony Millan fitted kitchen, wall and base level units, Granite work surfaces with under counter LED lights, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, space for fridge freezer, integrated five ring gas hob and extractor fan, integrated Neff double oven and grill, integrated microwave and dishwasher, radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed doors to garden.
base units, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, water softener, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 10' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.28m )
double glazed window to front and rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaver point.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
double glazed bay window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to side, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
double glazed window to front, oversized bath with mixer taps, power shower with sliding shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, w.c, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
delightful front garden with mature shrubs, white stone driveway with parking for four cars.
spacious rear garden with a raised patio area then leading down to lawn with an array of mature shrubs, to rear an additional area.
Garage 18' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.64m x 2.51m )
with up and over doors, power, light, double glazed door to garden.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A308 Marlow Road and at the Esso petrol filling station turn right into Harrow Lane, proceeding down the hill before turning right into Bridle Road. After a short distance turn left into Bridle Close where number 4 can be found ahead of you at the end of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45433221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.