3 bedroom detached house for saleDovecote Road, Upwell, Wisbech
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- Brand new detached house
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Off road parking
- Completion due 2017
BRAND NEW HOME!! Built to a high standard by a well known and reputable local builder, this detached house is under construction and due for completion in early spring 2017. 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master, lounge, kitchen/diner and off road parking. Call for more info!
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!! A great opportunity to purchase a brand new detached house that is situated in the sought after Village of Upwell. The house is under construction and due for completion in the spring of 2017. The accommodation will comprise a lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom.
There will be off road parking and a garden to the side.
Heating will be oil fired and there will be roof mounted solar panels.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 17' 6" x 10' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over following the road to Outwell. Upon entering the village take note of Bloom & Wake's Garage on your left hand side and turn right at the mini roundabout, then immediately left into Isle Road. Proceed through the village into Upwell and continue along over the bridge into School Road. Follow the road along into Dovecote Road where the property will be found on your right hand side opposite number 33. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.