4 bedroom detached house for saleTrinity Way, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
- Four bedroom detached home
- Woodland views to rear
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 19ft Kitchen/family room
- Garage and off road parking for two vehicles
- En-suite to master
* Distance to St Neots train station about 8 miles; Cambridge about 13 miles
* Private rear garden, not overlooked
* Immaculately presented throughout
* 19ft Kitchen/family room
* Garage and off road parking for two vehicles
* En-suite to master
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, walk-in cupboard, radiator.
5.36m x 3.84m (17'7" x 12'7"). Bay window to front, window to side, walk-in understairs cupboard, two radiators.
4.83m x 5.99m (15'10" x 19'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, under-unit lights, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, electric double oven, gas hob, four full height windows to rear, patio double doors to garden, radiator, door to:
Base units with worktop space over, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
3.84m x 3.68m (12'7" x 12'1"). Window to front, window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Double Shower, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, glazed window to side, radiator.
3.89m x 3.56m (12'9" x 11'8"). Window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
3.89m x 3.45m (12'9" x 11'4"). Window to rear, radiator.
2.92m x 3.66m (9'7" x 12'). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite with bath, separate shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to rear, radiator.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn, with a porch area leading to the front door and garage with off road parking for two cars. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, a range of shrubs and trees, small pond, and access to the garage. The property benefits from woodland views to the rear.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
FURTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR:
Distance to Cambridge (about 13 miles)
Distance to St Neots train station about 8 miles with journey time to London Kings Cross of under an hour
Private rear garden, not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45433500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.