6 bedroom detached house for saleDrayton Road, Norwich, NR3 2PW
Offers in Region of £695,000
- Amazing Potential
- Detached Freehold Property
- Generous Grounds Surrounding
- Two Levels of Accommodation
- Development Potential (STPP)
- Property has Multiple Licences
- Popular Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
This freehold property has many beneficial uses, it is currently being used as a health and beauty establishment with a bar also currently in use. The property offers ample space over the two floors, the ground floor accommodation reception area, bar and dining area, kitchen, two cloakrooms, a beauty room and main salon area. To the first floor there are five beauty rooms, a second salon area, boiler room, two cloakrooms and storage area. To the front of the property is ample space for parking and seating area, to the rear of the property is a low maintenance seating area. To the side of the property there is an ample parking area which is bordered with hedging and trees. All development potential is subject to planning permission (STPP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45433983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NORSP201732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.