4 bedroom house for saleRoxburgh Road, West Norwood, SE27
- Excellent semi-detached house arranged over three floors
- Exceptionally spacious reception/dining room
- Second bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Four sizeable bedrooms, one occupying second floor
- Fantastic annex fully equipped with kitchen and shower room
- Garage currently arranged as music studio
- High quality features including integrated audio system
A superb four bedroom house boasting a sleek and stylish interior with a fabulous garden housing an incredible studio apartment, ample off-street parking and a quiet location in sought-after residential area.
Roxburgh Road is located close to Knights Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.