1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FRONT FACING
- BREATH-TAKING VIEWS
- NO CHAIN
- OVER 60'S
- COMMUNAL AREAS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATON
*** Front Facing *** This one bedroom over 60's retirement apartment is situated in the idyllic location of Parkgate with breath-taking views of the River Dee and Welsh Hills. The apartment benefits from self-contained living, communal areas and no chain.
This one bedroom retirement apartment is located on the parade in the sought after location of Parkgate and benefits from breath-taking views across the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills which can be admired from the bay window. The complex features modern, self-contained living and communal facilities including a house manager, secure door entry system, communal garden, communal lounge, laundry room and lifts to all floors. The apartment itself is situated on the first floor, convenient for the communal laundry facilitites and boasts entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The entrance to the building is situated on the promenade and access is gained via a secure door intercom system. This leads to the communal hallway which offers access to the communal lounge as well as the lift to both the first and second floor.
The hallway offers a large amount of storage from the built in mirrored wardrobes, it also has a security communication system for entry.
Lounge 22' 10" x 10' 5" ( 6.96m x 3.18m )
This spacious lounge features a bay window to the front elevation, electric fireplace, storage heater, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
The Kitchen is fitted with both wall and drawer units and fully tiled walls, oven and hob with extractor fan.
Bedroom 16' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.69m )
Within the bedroom there is a wall mounted storage heater and double glazed windows to the front elevation overlooking the Dee Estuary.
Situated off the entrance hall is the bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin, vanity unit and a W.C
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.