4 bedroom detached house for saleLittlechild Drive, Leverington, Wisbech
- Beautifully presented detached chalet in desirable village location
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- 22 ft triple aspect lounge plus conservatory
- Off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION! Being offered with no upward chain is this superb detached chalet situated in a desirable village location boasting 4 double bedrooms, an en-suite, 22 ft triple aspect lounge, kitchen, shower room & large conservatory. There is also a garage & enclosed garden.
BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION! Being offered with no upward chain is this superb detached chalet situated in the desirable village of Leverington.
The chalet is spacious throughout and has a 22 ft triple aspect lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room, large conservatory and two double bedrooms on the ground floor. Upstairs has two more double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite with Jacuzzi bath, wc and wash basin.
Outside provides a lovely block paved driveway providing off road parking and a garage which is currently set out as a room with an electric door. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden with a paved patio area, lawn, power point and outside tap. Viewing is essential to appreciate this property - Call today to book a viewing!
Lounge 22' 1" x 17' 5" ( 6.73m x 5.31m )
Kitchen 19' 11" x 10' 6" ( 6.07m x 3.20m )
Conservatory 19' 4" max x 18' 6" max ( 5.89m max x 5.64m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and take note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along into Leverington Road and at the next set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. Proceed through the village of Leverington and at the Rising Sun Public House turn right into Church Road. Continue along into Gorefield Road and turn right into Richmond Way. Turn left into Littlechild Drive where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45435393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.