2 bedroom terraced house for saleKeogh Road, Stratford, E15
- GUIDE PRICE £490,000 - £510,000
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO STRATFORD TOWN CENTER
- SOME FINE FEATURES
- GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
We are delighted to offer FOR SALE this Imacculatly Presented Two Bedroom Victorian Terraced Home situated in a popular and convenient Location close to Stratford transport links & local amenities.The property offers open plan living space with solid canadian oak flooring and a lovely fireplace, boarded loft space and a fantastic mature garden.
THROUGH LOUNGE - 24'3" (7.39m) x 13'1" (3.99m) Max
KITCHEN - 8'3" (2.51m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
BEDROOM 1 - 13'1" (3.99m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.