2 bedroom maisonette for saleBraiswick, Colchester
Sold STC £165,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this quirky, spacious duplex apartment is situated within walking distance of Colchester's mainline train station with direct links to London Liverpool Street. The property benefits from two bedrooms, shower room, bathroom and allocated parking.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor.
Radiator, stairs to second floor, access to:
Lounge / Diner 18' 4" x 9' 8" ( 5.59m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fire, archway to Kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine and dishwasher, four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor over, wall mounted boiler, space for appliances, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Two velux windows to rear, radiator, eaves storage cupboards.
En Suite Shower
Tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to side.
There is a communal rear garden and outhouse with spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer as well as shed.
There is off road parking for one car.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45436716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.