4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSixth Cross Road, Twickenham
- Semi Detached 4 Bedroom Home
- Extended and Loft Converted
- Private Driveway Parking for 4/5 Cars
- 1501 Sq Ft of Living Space over 3 Floors
- 2 Living Rooms and Kitchen/Dining Room
- 60 Ft + Garden with Side Access
- 0.6 Miles from Waldegrave Girls School
Semi Detached 4 bedroom family home with driveway parking for 4 cars and a 60ft + rear garden. Situated in a popular location just 0.6 miles from Waldegrave Girls School and 0.8 miles from St James and Trafalgar Primary Schools.
Extended to the rear and loft converted to offer 1501 sq ft of well proportioned, light and airy living space over 3 floors. Tastefully presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings, double glazed windows and doors and light neutral decor.
Entrance hallway leads to the 2 interconnecting living rooms, a w.c and into the galley style kitchen with open access into the family/dining room at the rear. A door opens onto the garden with a patio, lawn, brick built storage and secure gated side access.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs up to the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and eaves storage.
Located 0.6 miles from Fulwell train station, less than 1 mile from Twickenham Green and only 0.4 miles to the A316 with direct access to the M3/M25 and into central London.
EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45436719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2316659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.