3 bedroom terraced house for salePaynes Road, Freemantle, Southampton
Sold STC £230,000
- Edwardian Terrace House
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Stunning Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Driveway Parking For Two
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Conveniently located in the desirable area of Freemantle, lies this attractive and recently refurbished Edwardian home that offers three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, a stunning kitchen and bathroom, with a wealth of features and charm, parking and a sizeable garden.
Conveniently located in the desirable area of Freemantle, lies this attractive and recently refurbished Edwardian home which offers a wealth of period features and charm blended with modern fixtures and fittings.
Taking you through the property, you are firstly greeted by a welcoming hall, stairs rise to the first floor and the ground floor is host to two similar sized reception rooms, each with double glazed windows and feature chimney breasts.
The kitchen has been re-fitted with matching units, oak work surfaces with contrasting tiled splashbacks and integrated cooking appliances. Positioned off the kitchen is a rear lobby, cloakroom and a utility room offering space and plumbing for laundry appliances.
The first floor landing is split level and leads to the three bedrooms and a stunning newly re-fitted four piece bathroom.
To the front of the property is a double width driveway providing parking. The rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect and has been arranged with lawn and established planting and shingle patio.
Living Room 14' 2" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.33m )
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 3.63m max x 3.30m )
Kitchen 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.65m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' max ( 4.34m x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 12' max x 10' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 11' x 5' 8" ( 3.35m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.