4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockfarm Grove, Little Neston, Neston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Semi-detached House
- Sought After Location
- Extended to side and rear
*** FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME*** An opportunity to acquire a four bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought after location of Little Neston.
This four bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after location of Little Neston offering access to the local amenities, transport links and catchment area for outstanding schools. The property has been much extended over two levels to both the side and the rear and benefits from flexible living space. In brief the accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Study, Kitchen/Diner, Large Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens to Rear and Off road parking to front.
Double glazed UPVC front door with frosted glass, Central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor, doors leading to wetroom and lounge.
Modern bathroom suite comprising bath, WC, wash hand basin, urinal and cubicle-free electric shower. With double glazed window to front and radiator.
Study 14' 11" x 6' 4" ( 4.55m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator, TV point, Door leading to Large Utility room.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.72m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, Radiator, TV point, Double doors leading to the Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/diner 19' 10" x 14' 2" ( 6.05m x 4.32m )
Fitted wall and complimentary base units with rolled top work surfaces, sink/drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built in storage cupboard, electric oven, gas hob, with double glazed window and doors to rear decked area with hand rail and rear garden with shed and screened recycling centre, and two radiators.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Work surfaces with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer with radiator plus storage.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two 22' x 6' 4" ( 6.71m x 1.93m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.92m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Radiator, TV point.
Double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Front: Off-road parking, motorcycle anchor point and water supply.
Rear: Well-maintained garden with decked area, hand rail and step to lawned area. Shed and screened bin area and steps to rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45440544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.