1 bedroom flat for saleWhitebeam Road, Birmingham
Offers Over £70,000
- Ideal investment property
- Large bedroom
- Spacious lounge
- Well presented
- Fitted kitchen
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Warm air heating (where specified)
INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS, this spacious one bedroom apartment is surely for you! Being well presented throughout and having a communal garden area to the rear viewing is a must. Call the sales team on 0121 749 7888
This is a well presented, spacious one bedroom apartment. The property comprises of a sizable lounge, fitted kitchen, large bedroom, bathroom and communal garden area to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended with this property as it will make the ideal investment purchase of first time buy.
Via a communal entrance leading to:
Via a door to side elevation, two storage cupboards, wood effect laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge 18' 8" into recess x 11' 5" ( 5.69m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation and warm air heating.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 10' 2" ( 1.65m x 3.10m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, storage cupboard and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 5" max ( 4.29m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, full tiling and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Communal rear garden area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45440952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.