3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBasin Road, Outwell, Wisbech
- Brand new detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Lounge, kitchen & utility room
- Garage & parking
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A RARE FIND! A brand new bungalow that is situated in the sought after village of Outwell. There are 3 bedrooms, master en-suite, lounge, kitchen and utility room. Air source heating and uPVC double glazing, parking and garage. Only two available so don't miss out!
BRAND NEW BUNGALOW IN OUTWELL! This is a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new detached bungalow in the sought after village of Outwell. The property is under construction and due for completion in 2017. The accommodation includes a lounge, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, three bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master and a separate family bathroom.
Outside, the property is situated on a nice sized plot with a drive, turning area and single garage. There will be uPVC double glazing, air source heating and insulation to current building regulations.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.33m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.33m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 10" max x 6' 9" ( 2.39m max x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town to the village of Outwell. After Bloom & Wake's garage on your left hand side, at the mini roundabout turn right. Turn immediately right into Basin Road and continue along where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.