3 bedroom terraced house for saleGodley Lane, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- Modern Mid Terraced Town House
- Popular & Sought After Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Living Room / Dining Room
- 12ft Kitchen, Cloakroom
- En Suite Shower Room, Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
This modern and well presented three double bedroom townhouse would make an ideal first time home or investment. The property has had one owner from new and benefits a 17ft living room/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, garage, parking and front & rear gardens. Viewing is a must!
Godley Lane, Trowbridge
Built by messers Charles Church is this beautifully presented mid terraced town house offering spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. Well placed for local amenities, schools and access to the A350, this stunning home would make a perfect family home. Arranged over three floors, the property comprises an entrance hallway, cloakroom, 12ft kitchen with integrated appliances, 17ft living room / dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a single garage, off road parking and gardens to the front and rear of the home.
Part obscure double glazed door to front. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Doors to all ground floor rooms.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the front aspect. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in gas hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated fridge / freezer. Integrated washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Living Room / Dining Room 17' 3" max x 14' 2" max ( 5.26m max x 4.32m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. Two radiators. Understairs cupboard.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing. Radiator. Cupboard. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 11' max ( 4.32m x 3.35m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Ladder radiator. Extractor fan.
Door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" max x 13' 2" max plus dressing area ( 4.32m max x 4.01m max plus dressing area )
UPVC double glazed dormer window to the front aspect. Radiator. Loft access point. Open access to dressing area.
Double glazed sky light to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed sky light to rear. Double shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Ladder radiator. Extractor fan.
Semi detached garage situated to the rear of the property with up and over door.
Parking in front of garage for one car.
Laid to lawn with pathway.
Patio seating area with Pergola. Pathway leading to rear gated access to parking area and garage. Lawn area. Bordered by fencing and walling.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Sequence Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45441885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.