5 bedroom detached house for saleArundel Court, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £225,000
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended of This Spacious Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence Which is Not Directly Overlooked
- Enjoying A Pleasant Position within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick Just off The Rings & Apsley Way
- Generous Established Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Delightful Lounge with Bay Window to the Front & An Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Five Bedrooms of Which Four Are Double on the First Floor with the Master having an En-Suite Shower Room with Double Shower Cubicle
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended of This Spacious Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence Which is Not Directly Overlooked, Enjoying A Pleasant Position within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick Just off The Rings and Apsley Way. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45441927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING070306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.