4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Road, Herne Bay, Kent
Sold STC £290,000
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- In need of modernisation
- Centrally located for town and seafront
- Lovely family home
- No onward chain involved
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Living close to town is something that appeals toso many, not only is it convenient for shopping, train, bus, primary schools or nursery. But if your into fitness there is a gym and swimming pool nearby.All of this is within walking distance from this delightful 4 bedroom end of terrace house. However, if your a driver there is a permit on road parking along the front of these homes.Downstairs offers a spacious porch with leads to a good size lounge and dining room which gives direct access to your kitchen and garden which is stood on a good size plot and something to get your teeth stuck into.A young family would be able to make the most of this spacious home which rarely comes up. An opportunity for investors too, as you can really maximise on the rental income.Being offered with no onward chain this is an opportunity not to be missed and a viewing comes highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'10 x 10'1 (6.05m x 3.08m)
- Dining Room: 13'9 x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Lounge: 16'4 x 14'6 (4.98m x 4.42m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 14'10 (5.01m x 4.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 9'7 (3.61m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4
- Separate Toilet
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 20'11 x 15'4 (6.38m x 4.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Side Access
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45442020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.