3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongwood Mews Maidenhead
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Modern Semi-detached Home
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- EPC Rating B
A well-presented and spacious modern family home constructed in 2013 within this stylish development of just six semi-detached family homes, built to an exacting specification by Hicks Developments. The property occupies a quiet cul-de-sac location approx. 0.25 miles to the north of Maidenhead town centre and railway station (London Paddington) and is within catchment of Furze Platt and St Marys schools. The property offers modern living accommodation throughout with driveway parking for two cars and a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden. An early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Directions: from Maidenhead, proceed north along the Cookham Road (B4447) for approx. one & a quarter miles where Moorside Close will be found on the right. Proceed towards the end of the cul-de-sac where Longwood Mews will be seen on the left, and the property can be found in the far right hand corner with parking directly in front of the house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_443957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.