4 bedroom detached house for saleKnowl Hill Common, Reading
- Detached Character Home
- Semi-rural Location
- Impressive Dining/Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Four Further Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Attractive Landscaped & Secluded Garden
- Spacious Garage & Driveway Parking
An opportunity to acquire a delightful detached character residence believed to date from circa 1750 with later additions, most recently a dining/family room with bi-fold doors leading onto the rear garden and a vaulted ceiling. The property occupies a delightful semi-rural position with far-reaching views and is situated between Reading and Maidenhead with access to the M4 and M40 motorway network. Mainline railway stations can be found at Twyford (approx. 2.9 miles) and Maidenhead (Paddington/future Crossrail network - approx. 3.5 miles).
Directions: Proceed west out of Maidenhead, up Castle Hill, continue along the A4 Bath Road passing Tesco's on the right. Proceed through the traffic lights passing the Pond House public house on the left, continue over the two mini roundabouts and on reaching the next major roundabout, proceed straight over, signposted towards Reading. Continue along the A4 passing the Shire Horse public house on the left, proceed over the next two roundabouts along the dual carriageway and turn left into Knowl Hill Common and the property will be found as the first on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45444597.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_453075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.