3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestborough Road, Maidenhead
- Older-style Semi-detached Family Home
- Convenient for Town & Station
- Re-fitted Cloakroom
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Good-size Bedrooms
- Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Planning Consent for Further Extension
An opportunity to acquire a delightful older-style three bedroom semi-detached family house, situated directly opposite school playing fields and within approx. 0.8 miles of the mainline railway station (Paddington/future Crossrail network). The property also features planning permission for further enlargement and an early internal inspection is most strongly recommended of this property which is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Directions: Proceed west out of Maidenhead, up Castle Hill and proceed over the mini roundabout onto the A4 Bath Road towards Reading. Proceed through the traffic lights, turn left immediately after The Pond House public house into Westborough Road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45445683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_457484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.