4 bedroom detached house for salePinkneys Green Area
- Magnificent Detached Family House
- Double Aspect Living Room
- Play Room
- Large Open-plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining/Family Room & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden with Outdoor Kitchen & Entertaining Space
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Situated in this sought-after mature tree-lined residential road, close to acres of National Trust land at Maidenhead Thicket and within catchment for Newlands School for Girls. A magnificent four bedroom detached family house which has recently been the subject of considerable extension and refurbishment by the present owners to an extremely high level of finish and specification. The property now provides spacious and well-appointed modern contemporary living with a "hub of the house" kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room which must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. The property is situated within approx. 1.4 miles of the mainline railway station (Paddington/future Crossrail network) and now provides approx. 2,213 sq ft of living space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_462650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.