2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Picturehouse, Chapel Arches, High Street, Maidenhead
- Second Floor Apartment of approx. 1237 sq ft
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Large Balcony with Lovely Views
- Two Double Bedrooms - Both with En-suite
- Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
- Gas-fired Boiler with Underfloor Heating
- Private Underground Parking
SHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN
Plot 13 is a two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor set over 879 sq ft. The apartment consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area leading onto a generously sized balcony with contemporary kitchen units and integrated Siemens appliances. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom featuring a luxury ensuite. This apartment is completed by a family bathroom, colour video and audio entry system, private underground parking and view over the future waterways.
Tuesday - 10am-5pm
Wednesday - 10am-5pm
Thursday - 10am-5pm
Friday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 10am-5pm
Sunday - 10am-5pm
For more information please call 01628 627300
For appointments to view, contact Braxton on 01628 674234
External CGI's are indicative only. Interior photographs are of the Show Apartment (Plot 10)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45445827.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_462957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.