5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Close, Caldecott, Market Harborough
- Exceptional Grade II Listed Home
- Popular South Rutland Village
- Many Period Features throughout the Spacious Accomodatiion
- Five Double Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms, Inc. Second Floor Guest Suite
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Snug & Garden Room
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Exceptional Mature Gardens with Vegetable Plot
- EPC rating - Exempt
- Detached Double Garage & Gravelled Driveway
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the delightful Rutland Village of Caldecott at the end of a private cul-de-sac and enjoying views over the Church is this substantial Grade II listed property boasting an abundance of accommodation arranged over three floors including; four reception rooms, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a striking breakfast kitchen with "Aga". The outside provides a high degree of privacy from the mature gardens which have been mainly laid to lawn with a further vegetable garden, a gravelled driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles and there is a detached double garage.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 6.63m x 4.47m (21'9 x 14'8) -
Snug / Family Room - 4.39m x 3.96m (14'5 x 13) -
Dining Room - 4.39m x 4.19m (14'5 x 13'9) -
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 5.69m x 4.50m (18'8 x 14'9) -
Garden Room - 4.50m x 3.40m (14'9 x 11'2) -
1st Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 6.17m x 4.50m (20'3 x 14'9) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5) -
Bedroom 3 - 4.45m x 3.99m (14'7 x 13'1) -
Bedroom 4 - 4.47m x 3.51m (14'8 x 11'6) -
Bedroom 5 - 7.75m x 3.12m (25'5 x 10'3) -
Double Garage - 6.48m x 5.51m (21'3 x 18'1) -
Outbuilding - 3.05m x 2.44m (10 x 8) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26634169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.