3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBLUESTONE LANE, IMMINGHAM
- End of terrace property
- Popular location within the town
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Extensive rear garden and garden to the front
- Modern decor throughout
- Superb fitted kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern end of terrace property which is located within a popular residential area of the town. Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of local amenities, this property will make a superb purchase and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a modern lounge and kitchen-diner as well as the bathroom which is also located on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of those being doubles, the largest also having the benefit of a fitted shower cubicle. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property benefits from both gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45452943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7260933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.