Studio flat for saleWiverton Tower, 4 New Drum Street, London
- -Manhattan apartment
- -7th floor
- -Prime London location in Zone 1
- -Walking distance to the City
- -Minutes to three tube stations and one DLR
- -24 hour concierge service
- -Superfast broadband
- -Underfloor heating
- -Approx 410 sqft
- - Service charge - from £2,400 to £3,000 per year
Great Investment Opportunity !! Brand new luxury 7th floor one bed Manhattan apartment for sale in Aldgate Place E1.
Ideally placed in Zone 1 between the Square Mile and fashionable Shoreditch and Brick Lane, and just moments from excellent transport connections at Aldgate East and Aldgate underground stations, this stunning 7th floor Manhattan apartment on the newly much anticipated Aldgate Place development is surrounded by the life and style of East London and the City.
This landmark development of 313 private apartments and penthouses will feature landscaped gardens, open space and a gymnasium, as well as shops, cafes and a four star hotel all designed around the modern London lifestyle. This stylish apartment offers a private balcony with views across some of the capital’s most dynamic neighbourhoods.
Cosmopolitan bars, exquisite restaurants, eclectic boutiques and Spitalfields Market are all on your doorstep. Popular London attractions such as the River Thames, Tate Modern and Shoreditch are just a short distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0023DA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.