2 bedroom flat for saleArtisan Place, Canary Gateway, Limehouse
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom
- Ground floor
- Size - 713 Sq. Ft.
- View / Aspect - Limehouse Canal -North West
- 999 year lease
- Building assurance: 10 year build warranty by NHBC
- Ground Rent: £350 per annum
- Completion: Completion January 2017
- Estimated Service Charge: £2.85 per sq. ft pa
A luxury off plan re-sale two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (713 Sq. ft.) with terrace facing towards the Limehouse canal on the ground floor for sales in Artisan Place in Canary Gateway E14, less than a mile away from the Canary Wharf financial district.
The apartment is one of the prime units in the development which consist of 160 private units, commanding view over the Limehouse Cut, previously a working waterway and now a gentle stretch of water, home to many species of birds and part of a protected conservation area. There will be a resident concierge on site with individual ‘home-zone’ lift cores, each with lift serving all apartment levels. Luxurious specifications throughout with sculptured art landmarks and future phase mixed use conversion.
The development will feature a fully landscaped courtyard within Bywater Square - while both the courtyard gardens and public space between the buildings are planned to have contemporary art sculptures designed to create welcoming and social areas.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0023DB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.