2 bedroom flat for saleSt Johns Park, Blackheath, SE3
- Beautiful period conversion with off street parking
- Stylish reception room a large bay window
- Mezzanine floor offering sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Close proximity to Blackheath
Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a unique split-level layout and bright and spacious interior throughout.
Found on the residential and peaceful St Johns Park, this property benefits from a close proximity to Blackheath for an array of bars and restaurants as well as the picturesque heath. Blackheath Station is also easily accessible for links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.