3 bedroom flat for saleLeswin Road, Stoke Newington, N16
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Within an elegant locally listed converted old school house
- Features Oak laminate flooring to the main living spaces
- Sleek, modern kitchen offering branded NEFF appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Benefits from private lift access
- Smart bathroom with Duravit sanitary ware
- Fabulous terrace with views to Canary Wharf and The City
Situated within a beautiful recently converted school this contemporary three bedroom apartment features high-quality design throughout with an excellent location.
The Old School House occupies a prime position in the heart of Stoke Newington moments from the fashionable Stoke Newington Church Street with many transport links on the doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 966987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.