2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowick Drive, Nottingham
- End Town House
- Garage In A Block
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heated
A spacious two bedroom, end town house situated within Sellars Wood which is close to local supermarkets and within easy access to the M1 via junction 26. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance porch, spacious living room with stairs off to the first floor and a kitchen.
A spacious two bedroom, end town house situated within Sellars Wood which is close to local supermarkets and within easy access to the M1 via junction 26. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance porch, spacious living room with stairs off to the first floor and a kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are enclosed front and rear gardens and a garage positioned in a block.
Double glazed entrance door to the front and a door leading to the living room.
Living Room 18' 9" x 12' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, two wall mounted radiators, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, wall mounted gas fire, door leading to the kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a worksurface over, double glazed window to the rear, tiled splashbacks, inset sink and drainer unit, electric oven with a hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed door to the rear.
Access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 1" plus recess ( 3.76m x 2.77m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard housing the combination boiler and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, partly tiled wall coverings and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden which is enclosed by iron fencing. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden which enclosed by wood panel fencing. There is also a garage which is situated within a block to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45457938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.