2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAnns Hill Road, Gosport
Offers Over £175,000
- Ideal location
- Upstairs bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Off road parking
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner
- Outside utility
A spacious open plan lounge diner * newly fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances * generous sized upstairs bathroom with additional shower cubicle * two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master * must see property due to the high standard of finish *
Fox and Sons are pleased to welcome to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom end of terrace house with rear off road parking, the main features of this property include: * A spacious open plan lounge diner * newly fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances * Generous sized upstairs bathroom with additional shower cubicle * two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master * must see property due to the high standard of finish * call to view on 02392 503733
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 7.16m max x 3.20m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, door to kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built glass panel wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, P shaped shower cubicle with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, part tiled walls.
Wash hand basin, wc.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, matching wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler.
To the front the garden is a courtyard style enclosed by a half brick wall. To the rear the garden is laid to patio with a concrete path, parking to the rear, utility room, wc, and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45461142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.