4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenmore Crescent, BRISTOL
- Semi Detached
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite
Located on the highly sought after Kenmore Crescent is this attractive extended property. With traditional bay fronted elevations. The property is also ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, schools, Southmead Hospital and access to the City Centre.
Located on the highly sought after Kenmore Crescent is this attractive extended property. With traditional bay fronted elevations this impressive property has been extended into the loft to create a well proportioned family home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, cloakroom, c.15ft living room, c.13ft dining room, conservatory and c.13ft modern kitchen. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the second floor is bedroom four with en-suite shower room. Externally the property benefits from a single garage, driveway parking and gardens to the front and rear. The property is also ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, schools, Southmead Hospital and access to the City Centre.
With a door to front original stained glass window to front, meter cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 15' (into bay) x 12' 9" (max) ( 4.57m (into bay) x 3.89m (max) )
With a double glazed bay window to front, feature fire place with electric fire, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Original feature fire place wooden effect flooring central heating radiator, double doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Of brick and UPVc construction, double glazed windows to side and rear, wooden effect flooring,
vertical central heating radiator, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to side and rear, single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, wall mounted gas boiler, electric plinth heater, wooden effect flooring.
With a window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin.
With stairs from hallway, stairs leading to second floor.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" (into bay) x 11' (max) ( 4.60m (into bay) x 3.35m (max) )
With a double glazed bay window to front, original built in cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' 7" (max) ( 4.04m x 3.53m (max) )
With a double glazed window to rear, original built in cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, panel bath with mixer taps and mirrored water proof LCD TV inset into wall, shower cubicle, partial tilting, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 3" (restricted height) x 13' 5" (restricted height) ( 4.34m (restricted height) x 4.09m (restricted height) )
With stairs from first floor landing, double glazed velux windows to front and rear, storage in the eves, central heating radiator, door to:
With a double glazed velux window to front, low level w.c., wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, wooden effect flooring.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, block paved drive way with parking for one vehicle.
Enclosed by fencing garden, decked area, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, garden shed, courtesy door to garage.
A single garage with power and lighting and double wooden doors to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45461262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.