3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCalside Road, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Under Offer £110,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, MODERNISATION PROJECT
- DESIRABLE AREA, ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- EPC = E
Offering excellent value for money this SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, situated in a popular residential area to the east of Dumfries town centre requires some modernisation and is ready to be updated to your own taste and style . With easy of access to a range of local amenities including shops, schools, library, health centre and regular bus routes. The property briefly comprises on the ground floor of entrance hall, living room, separate dining room and kitchen and 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from double glazing, driveway parking leading to garage, front and rear garden.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SEE THE POTENTIAL THIS PROPERTY OFFERS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45462171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.