3 bedroom town house for saleConiston Drive, Balby, Doncaster
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Storey Town House
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Downstairs Bedroom, Shower Room
- Lounge, L Shaped Dining Kitchen, Utility Room,
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room,
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Open Plan Lawned Garden, Off Road Parking, Garage
Look at this three bedroom three storey town house. Offering two bedrooms with en-suites and additional shower room to the ground floor, off road parking and garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling. There is a courtesy door to the garage which is currently being used as a games room but can be easily converted.
Downstairs Shower Room
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower, partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
A rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With rear facing sealed unit door. There are base units with work surfaces above housing the stainless steel sink beneath which are plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. There is complimentary tiling, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
With front facing double glazed window and French double glazed doors which give access to the Juliet balcony. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth which houses the gas living flame fire. There is a central heating radiator, TV aerial point and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" L Shaped Room x 15' 4" max ( 3.91m L Shaped Room x 4.67m max )
With two rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a five ring gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood above, complimentary tiling and space for a fridge.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" L Shaped Room x 15' 5" max ( 4.17m L Shaped Room x 4.70m max )
With two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is an extractor fan and partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 11' 6" max to the recess ( 4.70m max x 3.51m max to the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is a central heating radiator and partial wall tiling.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with a driveway providing off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area and open views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45462627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.