3 bedroom lodge for saleConwy Lodge Park, Llanrwst Road, Conwy, North Wales, LL32 8HZ
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Light Oak effect, PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- French doors to the front of the lounge
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Gas central heating
Three Bed Omar Westfield Lodge (40 x 20) 2016
When it comes to reaching new standards in affordable lodges, the Westfield is in a class of its own. Built to BS 3632 residential standard, the contemporary open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas give this lodge a light and spacious feel.
Featuring a fully fitted kitchen with integrated side-by-side fridge and freezer, four-burner hob, built under oven and stainless steel extractor hood, this kitchen has everything you could need! The lounge has plenty of room to relax and unwind in and includes comfortable sofas and a coordinated coffee table.
Fitted bedrooms in soft tones come with matching bed sets and the master bedroom has an en-suite with modern slim-line toilet, sink and seamless shower cubicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45462714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7352998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.