2 bedroom flat for saleSt Ann's Tower, 214 Kirkstall Lane, Headingley, Leeds 6
Offers in Excess of
- Fabulous Garden Flat With Over 1000 sq.ft (93 sq.m) Of Floor Space
- Huge Lounge With Plenty Of Space For Sofas, TVs & Dining Furniture
- Fitted Kitchen With Door To Garden
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- Vaulted Ceiling Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath, Shower Cubicle & Storage Cupboard
- Door & Gate Entry Intercom With Electronic Gated Parking
- Super Location For Shops & Train Station
- All Furnishings Available By Negotiation
Spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GARDEN APARTMENT within an impressive Victorian mansion with its OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE in a SECURE GATED COMMUNITY. Situated on the fringe of Headingley and Kirkstall, within easy reach of all the many amenities these popular suburbs have to offer, the property is within a few minutes walk of bus routes and the Headingley train station for easy access into the city centre and to the national rail network. This former wool merchant's home now offers a select number of UNIQUE APARTMENTS, this being no exception. At lower ground floor level the flat benefits from its own entrance to the garden as well as the main glazed portico entrance with the gate and door entry intercom. Tucked away from the roadside the quiet aspect of the lounge looks onto the south facing rose garden at the rear. The kitchen and bathroom are well appointed, including a Jacuzzi bath and a separate shower cubicle. The accommodation is contemporary and benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, an ALARM SYSTEM and REMOTE GATE FOB ACCESS to the CAR PARK. This is a very spacious two bedroom flat ideal for owner-occupation or as a Buy-to-Let investment. No chain. Immediate vacant possession. Furnishings are available by negotiation.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45464343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.