2 bedroom terraced house for saleSutherland Street, Eccles
- Fantastic value for money
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- Double glazed throughout
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Great family home or BTL investment
- NO CHAIN
Allison & Co are excited to offer for sale this 2 DOUBLE BED VICTORIAN TERRACE in a sought after, family friendly location at the entrance to WINTON PARK.
Larger than your average terrace this SPACIOUS HOME has the benefit of an large OPEN PLAN LAYOUT and separate kitchen to the rear, It has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a large bathroom which could easily be transformed!
This property is ready to move in or could be a perfect project for someone to transform on a relatively small budget in order to achieve your perfect FAMILY HOME!
To the rear is a pleasant paved garden which is LOW MAINTENANCE. The close proximity to the park and CATCHMENT for good local schools makes this a perfect purchase for families with young children. Monton village and historic Worsley are both less than 5 minutes drive and access to the M60 is easily reached.
We expect demand to be high so call us ASAP on 0161 871 0858 to arrange your viewing.
EPC to follow.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allison & Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.