3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Sarum, Salisbury
Withdrawn from Market
- Call Bassets to arrange an appointment
- Traditionally built, high quality homes
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room
- Ample storage cupboards
- Bi-folding patio doors
- High ceilings
- Spacious hallway and landing
- Good-sized private rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A delightful three bedroom family home with a stylish kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room, cloakroom, an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a good-sized rear private rear garden, a garage and off road parking. Available detached or semi-detached.
About the Development
Ready to move into Spring 2017! Just 3 miles from the centre of Salisbury and 5 miles from Amesbury, once completed, Longhedge Village will offer a new primary school, community sports facilities and open green spaces. Longhedge Village is set to become an exciting new community, conveniently placed for both the city and the surrounding countryside. Offering over 650 new homes, a primary school, neighbourhood centre, employment areas and community sports facilities, Longhedge Village will also enjoy over 20 hectares of green open space. This will include informal areas, sports pitches and local play areas, wide belts of planting and attractive routes for walking and cycling. As a joint venture partner, Linden Homes is creating a wonderful selection of energy efficient, high quality homes at Longhedge Village. These will include apartments and houses, providing a fine range of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes to suit every need.
Please note that images are for illustrative purposes only and only represent a typical Linden Home. Images may include upgrades and optional extras which may be available for you to purchase at an additional cost.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45465012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7353231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bassets Property Services Ltd, Salisbury, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.