Terraced house for saleRed Bank Road, Bispham, Blackpool
- Ground Floor Shop Premises
- Refurbished First & second floor 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Electric heating, UPVC double glazing
- Parking to the rear
- Prominent main road position
- Immediately available with no onward chain.
A spacious freehold property briefly comprising ground floor retail premises (previously hairdressing salon) and two comprehensively re-furbished one bedroom apartments to the first and second floors. Estimated annual rental income circa £19,000 - £20,000 PA. NO ONWARD CHAIN
From our Bispham office, head inland along Red Bank Road and No. 98 can be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45465990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS160346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.