2 bedroom terraced house for saleBowhouse Rise, Girdle Toll, IRVINE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom mid terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Spacious lounge with picture window overlooking garden
- Immaculate condition
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Communal off street parking
Immaculate two bedroom mid terrace villa with spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g, gardens and communal off street parking.
Well presented two bedroom mid terrace villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of spacious lounge with picture window overlooking garden, modern fitted kitchen with walk in cupboard, two excellent sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, gardens and communal off street parking.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this family home within the ever popular area of Girdle Toll. Close to all local amenities and schools.
With carpeted flooring and stairs to upper apartments.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed picture window overlooking garden. Radiators and laminate. Double glazed door garden.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.78m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Gas hob and electric oven. Washing machine. Radiator.. Door to garden. Two double glazed windows to side. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.58m )
Master double bedroom with front facing double glazed window. Two built in cupboards. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with hand held shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Vinyl flooring.
The garden grounds are to the front, side and rear with lawn areas and paved paths.
Recently installed new oven, hob and boiler. Quality carpets, blinds througout and re decorated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45468471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.