3 bedroom detached house for saleRowley Road, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a popular residential location and has under undergone a course of REFURBISHMENT & IMPROVEMENT. The accommodation comprises 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Double Bedrooms & a Kitchen Diner and block paved driveway. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
With WC, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator, partially tiled walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window, gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 19' 5" maximum x 14' maximum into Bay window ( 5.92m maximum x 4.27m maximum into Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, radiator, 2 ceiling light points, further wall light points, wood effect laminate flooring, living flame coal effect gas fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 11" excluding built-in wardrobe ( 3.63m x 2.72m excluding built-in wardrobe )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Kitchen Diner 16' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.09m )
To be fitted with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven and grill, integrated electric hob with stainless steel fume extractor above, space for fridge freezer, windows to dual aspects, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, door to side aspect, mixture of marble tiled and wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Lobby, window to side aspect, wall mounted lighting, wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 19' 5" maximum x 14' 8" maximum ( 5.92m maximum x 4.47m maximum )
With 2 windows to front aspect, 2 radiators, ceiling mounted lighting, wood effect laminate flooring, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" maximum x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.11m maximum x 3.10m maximum )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" maximum x 10' 4" maximum ( 3.18m maximum x 3.15m maximum )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, wall light point, wood effect laminate flooring.
Currently with a 2 piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and further shower attachment, WC, plumbing for pedestal wash hand basin (which the vendor informs the agent is to be fitted), tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, window to side aspect, extractor fan, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking. A base slab has been installed for the erection of a single garage with planning applications being submitted although permission has not yet been granted at the time of this brochure going to print.
There is a low level wall to the front boundary which is to be fitted with both a vehicular and pedestrian gate. There is also low level lighting inset into the block paved driveway. Gated access leads to the rear of the property.
The rear garden benefits from a hardstanding seating area and a lawned area and is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
Brick Built Outbuilding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45468579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.