3 bedroom flat for saleThe Loft, Albermarle Back Road, Scarborough
- Duplex Penthouse
- Stunning Conversion
- 3 Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living Space
- Breakfast Kitchen With Appliances
- Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Formal Living Room
- Amazing Private Roof Terrace
- Integral Garage
- Master bedroom With Dressing Room
If you are looking for a contemporary, exclusive and truly unique home offering privacy with the added benefit of a secure integral garage and a stunning private roof terrace this home is a must see. This former bakery has been stunningly converted creating a contemporary duplex flat offering modern open plan living within walking distance of the Town Centre, the Railway station and wealth of local shops, services and facilities. To the ground floor the discrete entrance hall leads to the integral garage and to the first floor. The landing leads to an open plan kitchen fitted with modern units and complimented with appliances and a breakfast bar, this leads to a formal dining area and an informal living space which has access to the formal living room with French doors opening to a stunning private roof garden with a summer house. The master bedroom is spacious and has a dressing room plus there is a modern shower room fitted with a white suite. To the second floor is a house bathroom fitted with a 4 piece suite including a double ended air bath, plus an addition double bedroom and single bedroom. The home is gas centrally heated, double glazed and a viewings are by telephone appointment only.
Property ref: 121_1252_4296439
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45469821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4296439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Four Walls Or More, Scarborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.