2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwich Road, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £205,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
Having been completely refurbished throughout this well presented property is unoverlooked to the rear and with plans to extend to the back. Early viewing is advised.
Double glazed entrance door leading to the entrance porch.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Entrance door to:-
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, stairs leading to first floor, built in under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.99m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door to garden, fitted kitchen comprising of roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit with swan neck spray tap, a range of white and black high gloss soft close units, inset four ring ceramic hob with extractor over and split level built in double oven, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator, space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring, roll top splash backs, coving to ceiling.
Playroom 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, built in eaves storage, access to loft space. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, three piece white suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, built in airing cupboard.
Commences with patio area, flower and shrub borders, laid to lawn, garden shed to remain, outside power point, unoverlooked, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45470244.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.