3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Close, Checkley
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- UNDERGONE COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
- Detached Bungalow. Three Double Bedrooms. En Suite
- Lounge Diner. Fitted Kitchen. Utility Room
- Garage. Driveway. Gardens
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superb DETACHED BUNGALOW which has undergone COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT and an EXTENSION having OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR. In brief comprises: lounge diner, fitted kitchen, utility, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, en suite and family bathroom. Garage, gardens and drive.
Just completed (November 2016) having undergone COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT and an EXTENSION is this superb DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the village of Checkley and having OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR whilst adjoining farmland. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the size and finish of this property. The village of Checkley has its own pub restaurant, church and village hall together with a primary school. There is convenient access to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Cheadle ad also to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby.
Access to the property is gained via an EXTENSIVE TARMAC DRIVEWAY providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage and to:
Having Oak veneer flooring; two central heating radiators; roof light; doors off to:
Lounge Diner: 24' 1" x 11' 10" ( 7.34m x 3.61m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; two central heating radiators; carpeted; opening into:
Kitchen: 10' 9" x 8' ( 3.28m x 2.44m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher; elecric oven with gas hob; a range of matching eye level units; extractor hood; drawer units; complementary floor tiling; ceiling spot lights; double glazed window to the front elevation; door leading into:
Having uPVC door leading out to the rear garden; tiled flooring; doors leading into:
Utility Room: 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; base units with complementary work surface above; tiled flooring.
From L Shaped Hallway:
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One: 14' 10" x 14' 2" ( 4.52m x 4.32m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; full complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Two: 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; loft access with pull down ladder housing the central heating boiler and being part boarded.
Bedroom Three: 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having free standing bath with mixer taps and claw feet with waterfall shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; full complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed window to the front elevation; school style radiator; ceiling spot lights.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn having side access leading to the rear garden which has patio area, lawned area and adjoins open farmland with VIEWS to the rear and having part hedge boundaries.
Garage: 18' 9" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.71m max x 3.56m max )
Having electric roll up door; power and lighting; water taps; door leading into the inner hallway.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the A522 passing through Beamhurst and Fole and on into the village of Checkley. Take a left hand turn into New Road and first left into St Mary's Close where the property can be found on the far right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45470295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.