2 bedroom park home for saleHillview Park Home Estate, Oare, Marlborough
Sold STC £80,000
- In Need Of Up-dating
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Dining area
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
Peaceful and Idyllic countryside location with strong links to the larger towns of Devizes, Pewsey and Marlborough. this substantial Park-home is in the popular Wiltshire village of Oare, Near Pewsey. Offering two Bedrooms, two reception rooms, allocated parking. No Chain
A peaceful and idyllic countryside location with strong links to the larger towns of Devizes, Pewsey and Marlborough. Allen & Harris are proud to offer for sale this substantial Park-home in the popular Wiltshire village of Oare, Near Pewsey. Offering generous accommodation throughout including two double bedrooms, family sitting room, generous family kitchen with a separate dining room, bathroom. The Park home also comes with a brilliant garden. Green house with the remainder laid to lawn.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.97m )
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 6" ( 5.84m x 3.51m )
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.30m x 2.84m Max )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Gardens to both sides and to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.