2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlebe Street, Castleford
- ****GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000****
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Immaculate Throughout
- No Chain
- Off Street Parking
Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000 This immaculate two bedroom mid terrace house, with off street parking is offered to the market with no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
This is an immaculate two bedroom mid terrace house, with off street parking and is offered to the market with no onward chain. The accommodation property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, dining room, spacious lounge and kitchen. To the first floor: there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a yard to the rear with two outbuildings for storage and off street parking. Viewing advised.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 14' into alcove x 13' 6" ( 4.27m into alcove x 4.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, electric fire in an Adam style fireplace built in under stairs storage cupboard. Finished with a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator, laminate flooring, original coving and a picture rail.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window and door the the side. Fitted with a range of smart contemporary wall and base units with matching worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer and plumbed for a washing machine. Finished with tiled splash backs.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into alcove x 11' 5" ( 4.39m into alcove x 3.48m )
Having twodouble glazed windows to the front providing ample natural light. Built in storage cupboard from which there is access to the loft. Finished with coving and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a four piece bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with wood panels to the lower section of the wall and a radiator.
The property abuts the pavement to the front and there is a yard to the rear with double gates providing parking space, lawn area, two outbuildings for storage and an outside tap.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street. Turn first left onto Beancroft Road, turn first left into Glebe Street. The property is on the left hand side and will be identified by the For Sale board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45470412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.